Friday, October 10, 2008

Drag racing @ Memphis Motorsports

A cool time was had by all at the NMCA races in memphis ,we saw some Bad boys and Gals ! The event draws cars from all over the country ,its really good for this area and the track.Memphis Motorsports just recently hosted the national NHRA event so the track was in good shape.Muscle cars of all kinds dominate this show and although speed is the issue here, most cars could compete on the show circut too .Watching all this racing gives me the itch !,maybe i can con Jill into giving me a ton of cash to step up the program and put the "PONY" back on the track.My hats off to all the participants here cause i know they spend a lot dough to have their fun!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Honey, I received the raise not you... and you know the saying what's mine is mine and yours is mine too.... tee hee... luv ya ... I can think of another Pony that I shall pour my money into.. "66"