Friday, February 20, 2009

the mighty Nova


Mike and I are plugging away at the nova ,with the motor installed all the accessories can now be added.Mike will take care of that as I finish up the wet sanding an fix the small stuff that appears with close inspection .Then I hope to install the fenders to line up my tape stripes on the body as the paint job will be a two tone job with black on the bottom half and blue on the top.Then with the tape all equal and even i can start the paint process


I did have a major set back with the hood the last few coats of primer would not dry! I was given the wrong hardener and mixed it up with the 2k primer ,sprayed it and went to bed. The next day the paint was still wet ,the fix was to put paint stripper on it and strip it to the metal ,bummer !!Oh well its a learning curve I guess .

No comments: