Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Amsoil at Sema

Many of you are aware that for several years I've been a Amsoil dealer .I started out to be able to just buy the products at a reduced rate and slowly began treating it like a small business ,and while it often is not the focus of all my attentions it is always available to me. These products are the very best quality and have proved themselves superior in tons of independant test . this year Amsoil will agian be at the SEMA show in Las Vegas. Sema ( specialty equiptment manufactures association ) is a huge show the exposes all the cool things in the automotive related feilds.Check out this link to Amsoils sight to learn more about SEMA !http://amsoilupdate.blogspot.com/2009/09/anticipation-building-for-sema-2009.html And hopefully if you are interested in Amsoil prouducts or might want to become a dealer contact me ! Thanks Willie

No comments: